Click the namespaces on the left or below, or use the search to find workers etc.
This is the main actionETL namespace.
The Adb infrastructure (in actionETL.Adb and its child namespaces) is used for accessing databases via SQL, both on-premises, and in the cloud. This includes both relational SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and many other querying systems, accessible via dedicated providers or via the Adb ODBC Provider.
Adb consists of wrappers around the standard .NET database routines residing in System.Data and similar namespaces, adding functionality such as:
- Get tables and columns available
- Support for provider-specific data types, which are very useful for avoiding conversion issues
- Enhanced automated mapping between .NET CLR types and database types
- Encapsulating database connections, to support both short-term connections that are opened and closed as needed inside a worker, and connections that are kept open until explicitly closed by the library user, e.g. for using a single transaction or temporary table across multiple workers
- Execute predefined table commands, e.g. delete all rows, truncate, drop, exists
- Provide additional information about the database, which assists with writing
provider-independent code, so that a worker (such as
AdbInsertTarget) can support all Adb database providers.
- Note: This aspect is mainly used when developing your own custom Adb workers
Also see SQL Database Access.
Contains the Adb database provider and supporting services for MySQL™ and MariaDB™,
MySql.Data.MySqlClient .NET database provider.
Contains the Adb database provider and supporting services for PostgreSQL® and its
Npgsql .NET database provider.
Contains the Adb database provider and supporting services for ODBC data sources, and its
System.Data.Odbc .NET database provider.
Contains the Adb database provider and supporting services for SQL Server® and its "Microsoft.Data.SqlClient" .NET database provider.
Contains the Adb database provider and supporting services for SQLite and its
System.Data.SQLite .NET database provider.
Functionality for reading and writing configuration settings. Also see AConfig Configuration Facility.
Provides XLSX spreadsheet file dataflow import and export. Also see XLSX Spreadsheets.
It uses the EPPlus library internally.
Provides delimited (e.g. CSV) and fixed format dataflow import and export. Also see CSV Delimited and Fixed Format.
It uses the FileHelpers library internally.
Contains the logging facade and interfaces. Also see Logging.
Also see Logging.
public static members (methods, properties, fields, and events) in actionETL are thread-safe,
while all instance members are not guaranteed to be thread-safe, unless the member documentation states
Note that many instance members are in fact thread-safe. Some members also have further constraints, such as worker result members only being available after the worker has completed. See the documentation for details.